the-masked-manthe-masked-man

3 feelings....

1. Holy Shit Fucking awesome Graphics
2. Holy Shit Rape XO
3. Holy Shit Sexies

Overall:
Disturbed and Amazed (and maybe abit aroused)

Tacos Tacos

...

I think my ears are bleeding

A Simple Story A Simple Story

It was ok

It had pretty good graphics for your first flash, but you used tweening so much ><. If you improved the graphics, didn't use tweening so much, have voices and make you preloader more interesting then you'll have great flash. Overall I more or less liked it but the excessive use of tweening was off-puting.

Redlemon - Truly Redlemon - Truly

Awesome Movie!

NOW THAT IS A CHIN! Anyway great movie the moments were sometimes stiff and some of the animation was over used, but overall a really excellent movie 9/10 :D

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

V. Good

But with the ending...I mean a story has the hero or herione, they want something then an something gets in the way, after overcoming this thing then they get what they wanted all along. However you ending (his or her death) was a bit too fast and it worsened the movie, you should have left it at the happy conclusion. However apart from the ending its was pretty awesome.

The Father's tale The Father's tale

Well lets see

the story could have ended alot better, maybe the dad could have said (at the why are you holding my feet bit) he might have said " because you have something i don't", "what's that?" said the son"life" then big mushy going into the eyes cameras shot, then looking into the past about the happy times then the kid is about to exit the drug guy comes in and points the gun at the kid the zombie father jumps in the way of the bullet and rips the drug dealer apart and says something mushy to his son and asends to heaven. the end. THAT would have been a solid ending, you could had ended it alot better. OTHERWISE i enyjoyed it and i look forward to your work. Good Luck

the-masked-man

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Its ok

ok firstly the animation was GREAT but when it came to te voices it spoilt it a bit, i can't wait for nxt episode but make its sound more invader zim! :)

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

It was V.Good

Its was a very good animation, i was moved a little and the animation was fluid and well made. To t3h_d3m0n (he wrote b4 me): What you said was completly heartless, from what i can tell the death of friends or family members hasn't been a big part of your life, brace yourself . I think that you act like or are a 7 year old, please for the people of newgrounds grow up.

-the_masked_man

Robo Satan Robo Satan

How Could You!?

Ok Robot Chiken it NOT cartoons, I know this isn't robot chicken but i would have laughed if it was non stop animation. So drop the cartoons and go for the real robot chicken style :)

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

AAAHHHHHHH GOODNESS OVERLOAD!!!!! *BOOM*

THAT WITHOUT A TRACE OF DOUBT WAS THE BEST FLASH MOIVE EVER!!!! o_O IF YOU DON'T VOTE FULL MARKS EVERYONE I'LL GET YOU. *begins to froth at mouth* O_o. That was... i don't even have words for how good it is! Do animation FOREVER. I give up my hitman rights for that! O_o o_O MAKE MORE!!